Harness the information explosion, secure your content, meet your compliance/regulatory requirements, improve operational efficiency and lower your total cost of ownership with a simple monthly per user cost!
Powered by class leading software; certified to the highest Government security standards.
- Your content, managed to the highest standards
- IRAP Assessed at PROTECTED level
- Hosted on Government certified Infrastructure
- ISO27001 Information Security Management certified: Our ISO27001 certification scope is the delivery, management and support of iCognition’s Electronic Document and Records Management software as a service (EDRMSaaS) in accordance with the Statement of Applicability dated 03 September 2020.
- Easy-to-use EDRMS
A winning combination
Government certified, cost effective, best of breed performance and highly secure; Micro Focus’ proven intelligent compliance engine; and iCognition’s award winning products maximising discovery, access, sharing and collaboration, for both desktop and mobile users
Microfocus’ Secure Content Management suite
ease of access and collaboration
dynamic content workflow
RM Public View
publishing and external access
Microsoft 365 Manage-in-place
Automate you records management in Microsoft 365 to manage content in place, while creating a master index of records across your enterprise in Content Manager
Connect any line of business application, or SharePoint solution, to EDRMSaaS
EDRMSaaS is hosted on Government certified infrastructure and is built from the ground up to ensure cybersecurity, including end-to-end encryption and vulnerability management and monitoring. It is designed for mission-critical apps supported by an open ecosystem of partners and includes:
- 99.95% 24x7x365 high availability
- Full DR and backup regimes
- Full help desk services
- Constant and incremental software upgrades
- Full range of managed system and records management services
- Managed to our ISO27001 Information Security Management certification standard
- Can include Office 365 and Microsoft apps
Speed of delivery
Save time and money by leveraging secure cloud infrastructure and iCognition services to quickly transition to EDRMSaaS, with the continuity to deploy wherever and whenever you need to.
Identify and secure your vital and private information with the confidence that the cloud services you use are fully secure, is managed to our ISO27001 Information Security Management certification standard, and can be deployed on Government certified cloud for Unclassified and Protected Data
Manage unclassified and protected information securely with our international standards compliant engine from Australian-owned, or even secret-accredited, facilities.
Strong Client Base
This federal government agency is in charge of Australia’s $A2 billion My Health Record system and has adopted iCognition’s Electronic Document and Records Management as-a-service cloud solution, EDRMSaaS. iCognition won an open
tender to deliver this enterprise SaaS solution to manage vital and important information in a contract worth over $A500K.
iCognition provided a new 1400 user Content Manager-based service via Microsoft Azure Central. The EDRMSaaS go live occurred in June 2020 and included significant data migration from Lotus Notes and network drives, as well as the
implementation of iCognition productivity solutions for workflows, workspaces, systems integration and Microsoft 365 support. Watch the DPIPWE project manager explaining the solution on our Youtube channel.
iCognition has successfully provided the UNSW enterprise Content Manager cloud service for over 4 years now. Over 2000 users access the system every day via the web or through the multiple student management system integrations.
As prime contractor iCognition has always delivered within SLAs, including 99.95% high availability.
iCognition moved a critical TRIM system into EDRMSaaS.Cloud and upgraded it to Content Manager, including some significant integrations and interfaces. Used across the enterprise this system is considered critical as it manages
vital records for clients, including trust and mortgage records. Customers, such as large banks, entrust both digital and hardcopy records to Perpetual for safe keeping and the management of funding allocation. iCognition has
successful delivered this service within SLAs since February 2020, including completing several threat assessments, penetration tests, and security and service audits.For more information watch Perpetual’s Executives talk about
the success of the solution:Micro Focus IM&G Forum 2021
The Geo Group Australia Pty Ltd is a leading national provider of outsourced correctional services with major operations centres in Victoria and New South Wales. In 2020 iCognition provided them with Content Manager-as-a-service
along with our RM Workspace, RM Public View and RM Workflow. Up to 150 staff are now using the system on a daily basis.
iCognition has provided enterprise Content Manager-based services to this Catholic Education Archdiocese for over ten years, including iCognition RM Solutions. In 2020 they sought to move the system to a service to reduce the technical
and security risk profile of the solution. iCognition moved their EDRMS into our cloud and upgraded it to the latest version, including upgrading significant integrations and interface enhancements. The Archdiocese now consume
the service rather than having responsibility to operate it.
We can identify, migrate and transition content to EDRMSaaS, including from:
- TRIM, Records/Content Manager, Objective or Opentext
- Network drives
- SharePoint, and
We can also integrate your business systems, such as your CRM or Case Management System, to EDRMSaaS using our range of connectors in order to capture and manage vital information across your business.
This will decrease your existing internal storage footprint, provide you with a lower cost of managing your data, and reduce the cost of software licencing (e.g. Oracle databases). It will also provide better visibility of your information and make searching more efficient, thus saving money in responding to requests for information.
Additionally, managing your information in EDRMSaaS will:
- Better manage security and privacy of information
- Increase productivity for end users
- Deliver compliance and regulation risk avoidance
Our services are comprehensive, and our catalogue includes:
- Service Level Agreements aligned to your business
- ITIL-aligned 24 hour help desk services
- Upgrade and integrations management services
- Full range of managed system and records managemment services
- Business and strategic consulting
- Solutions and integrations design and implementation services
Contact us for a quote
Join our cloud clients by moving your vital information assets to EDRMSaaS.cloud
- a superior service at a lower per-user-per-month cost
- secure and leverage your information
- meet your compliance and regulatory obligations
- streamline your IT and records management service provision
- EDRMSaaS.Cloud is available from the Digital Transformation Agency Cloud Services Panel (SON ID:SON3490955), as well as the BUY.NSW procurement panel.